Bercon Rentals Inc., is offering an excellent opportunity for a full-time permanent fully licensed, DZ or AZ Driver who is ready to grow their career with the leading company in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for a qualified individual to join our team.
- Loading/unloading equipment safely and securely
- Transporting equipment safely and on time to/from job sites in GTA/Ontario based on dispatch direction
- Maintaining driver logbooks
- Receiving and relaying information to dispatch regarding customer needs
- Interacting with our customers at the job site in a positive, professional and courteous manner
- Performing pre/post trip inspections on trucks, taking responsibility for the cleanliness and maintenance of your assigned truck
Qualifications or Skills Required
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years experience driving DZ (AZ tractor trailer would be an asset)
- A valid A License, Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
- Clean driving abstract and CVOR
- Proven customer service skills to interact with customers at the job site
- Prior experience loading/hauling equipment
- Strong oral communication skills, in particular, telephone
- Good interpersonal skills to deal effectively with team members and others within the organization
- Focus on driving safely and observing safety procedures
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to project a professional company image
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Knowledge of computer software applications; POR driver tablet
Why Should You Apply?
- This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career and earnings potential with an industry-leading company with a high standard for excellence.
- If you’re our next team member, we offer competitive compensation which includes:
- $1000.00 Signing Bonus (to be paid after completion of one year)
- Hourly rate + OT after 44 hrs.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance
- Company-matching pension plan
- Training programs
- An experienced supportive management team and a great team atmosphere
We thank all individuals for their applications. Should you be invited for an interview you will be contacted directly.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and specifically applicants from underrepresented groups – including indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities – who may contribute to the continued diversification of our organization. Should you require accommodation due to disability, please notify Human Resources at email@example.com