Bercon Rentals Inc., is offering an excellent opportunity for a full-time permanent Heavy Equipment/Aerial Work Platform Service Technician – level 2 or 3 Apprentice reporting to the Shop Foreman who is ready to grow their career with the leading company in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for a qualified and ambitious individual to perform maintenance and repairs of equipment in a safe and professional manner under the direct supervision of the Shop Foreman or Technician.
- Maintaining and repairing mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems on a variety of rental and customer equipment and tools
- Completing service documentation
- Demonstrating equipment for customer use
- Providing quality customer service
- Occasional travel to customer sites may be required
Qualifications or Skills Required
- High School Diploma
- Currently registered or willing to pursue a Heavy Equipment Service Technician License and at least 1- 3 years of related experience
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record
- Experience in customer service
- Have strong mechanical background knowledge with various engines and hydraulic systems
- Have a good understanding of schematics and diagrams
- Exhibit teamwork
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Employees are expected to own the tools applicable to position.
- Knowledge of equipment from brands such as Skyjack, JLG and Genie is an asset
Why Should You Apply?
- This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career and earnings potential with an industry-leading company with a high standard for excellence.
- If you’re our next team member, we offer competitive compensation which includes:
- $1000.00 Signing Bonus (to be paid after completion of one year)
- Hourly rate + OT after 44 hrs.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance
- Company-matching pension plan
- Training programs
- An experienced supportive management team and a great team atmosphere
We thank all individuals for their applications. Should you be invited for an interview you will be contacted directly.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and specifically applicants from underrepresented groups – including indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities – who may contribute to the continued diversification of our organization. Should you require accommodation due to disability, please notify Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org