310T Truck And Coach TechnicianApply Now
Bercon Rentals Inc., is offering an excellent opportunity for a full-time permanent fully licensed, 310T Truck & Coach Technician reporting to the Shop Foreman. We are searching for an individual who is ready to grow their career with the leading company in the industry, and willing to work on Heavy Equipment in addition to trucks. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform maintenance and repairs of all delivery vehicles in a safe and professional manner with some degree of independent judgment.
- Perform all aspects of maintenance and repair of delivery vehicles
- Diagnose mechanical issues
- Completing service documentation
- Training junior level Technicians and/or Registered Apprentices
- Demonstrating vehicles for use
- Providing quality customer service
- Must be willing to learn and work on Heavy Equipment in addition to trucks.
Qualifications or Skills Required
- High School Diploma
- You possess a valid Truck and Coach (310T) Technician License and at least 3-5 years of related experience
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record
- Experience in customer service
- Have strong mechanical background knowledge particularly with various engines
- Have a good understanding of schematics and diagrams
- Exhibit teamwork
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Employees are expected to own the tools applicable to position
Why Should You Apply?
- This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career and earnings potential with an industry-leading company with a high standard for excellence.
- If you’re our next team member, we offer competitive compensation which includes:
- $1000.00 Signing Bonus (to be paid after completion of one year)
- Hourly rate + OT after 44 hrs.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance
- Company-matching pension plan
- Training programs
- An experienced supportive management team and a great team atmosphere
We thank all individuals for their applications. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and specifically applicants from underrepresented groups – including indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities – who may contribute to the continued diversification of our organization.